Do you have fun and interesting stories to tell about student life at RGU?
Write for the RGU Student Blog and share your RGU experiences with current and incoming students!
Here are a few tips/guidelines that could be of help when you are writing. Don’t feel pressured to use all of them, we want your style to come through!
- Word count of a blog piece could range from 500 words to 1200; if you want to write more, go ahead.
- Have a fun, quirky and casual introduction.
- Try to introduce yourself and your topic in the first or second paragraph.
- Send us as many pictures as you can that can complement the blog.
- Identify a format that works best for your story, example, some stories look good as lists or in bullet points, some work well in paragraphs.
- Don’t feel constricted by the guidelines, they are not mandatory. Have fun writing.
- Send your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org.