Do you have fun and interesting stories to tell about student life at RGU?
Write for the RGU Student Blog and share your RGU experiences with current and incoming students! We believe that everyone has a story to tell, and we want to hear yours. From your course experience to your involvement in clubs and societies and exploration of Aberdeen, there are many things to write about.
You can also share tips that you think your peers would like to know about, highlight recipes from your home country, or talk about something you’re passionate about.
Where do I start?
Reach out to the blog team at firstname.lastname@example.org to pitch your ideas and to get guidance on how to get involved.
But if you want to go ahead and start writing right now, here are a few guidelines that could be of help. Don’t feel pressured to use all of them, we want your style and personality to shine through!
- Word count of a blog piece could range from 500 words to 1200; if you want to write more, go ahead.
- Have a fun, quirky and casual introduction.
- Try to introduce yourself and your topic in the first or second paragraph.
- Send us as many pictures as you can that can complement the blog.
- Identify a format that works best for your story, example, some stories look good as lists or in bullet points, some work well in paragraphs.
- Don’t feel constricted by the guidelines, they are not mandatory. Have fun writing.
- Send your entries to email@example.com
We’re looking forward to reading about your RGU experience!